Low wide heel approximately 1.5", with perforated leather for aeration makes for a practical and stable dancing shoe.
- Low, wide heel and perforated leather upper for aeration, is a staple practice shoe for all styles of partner dance
- Suede outsole, perfect for turns and slides
- Laces to adjust width fitting
- 'V' elastic inserts on lateral and medial quarters allowing the shoe to point with a dancer's foot and create a longer line
- Cushioned insole for comfort, shock absorption and to protect the metatarsals
Shoe Boxes are marked in Bloch sizes.