Spanish Tango’ is one IDS original shoes for Latin and remains in their collection today because whilst it is a flexible shoe, the structure of the insole offers a bit more support to the dancer making it a great option for teaching and practice. It includes a foam lining for a glove-lie fit as well as arch support and gel padding for a comfortable dance. There's padding under the heel for shock absorption too. The usual full Suede black sole.
- More stability than flexibility
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
This shoe is pictured and stocked on the 1.5” heel and is available to order with 2" heel.
Please contact us before purchase if 2" heel is required as lead time is 2-3 weeks.
as stated in UK Adult Street Shoe Size.