PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE A PROFESSIONALLY FITTED SHOE.
DO NOT ORDER UNLESS YOU KNOW YOUR STYLE, SIZE & WIDTH as these cannot be returned for any reason of fit or not needed, see our terms.
The Hannah Pointe Shoe is lightweight, flexible and built for strengthening and building key muscles in the foot. Also available with a strong shank.
- A lightweight shoe intended for the dancer looking to strengthen and build key muscles within the foot
- Wide yet tapered box with optimal fit hitting all major internal contact points between foot, shank and box
- Supple insole designed on a curved last to assist the foot en pointe
- Cotton drawstring and harder A paste incorporated within the box
- Elastic drawstring
- Wide platform encourages even weight distribution
- Medium-length U-shape vamp
- Low profile and wide tapered box create a snug, streamlined fit
- Soft curved shank hugs the foot and stays in close contact with the arch
- THIS IS NOT THE HANNAH STRONG MODEL
- For larger sizes see other listing for vat sizes
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately