PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE A PROFESSIONALLY FITTED SHOE.
DO NOT ORDER UNLESS YOU KNOW YOUR STYLE, SIZE & WIDTH as these cannot be returned for any reason of fit or not needed, see our terms.
Capezio Kylee Pointe Shoe with #1 Shank and Moderate Toe Box
Relevé without a hitch in the Kylee Pointe Shoe. This premium pointe shoe has a moderate shaped toe box and a firm, 1" leather board shank, 1/2 skived to zero. Features built-in, plush inner lining for extra comfort and a wide platform for much needed stability at the barre. Stitched pleating construction absorbs sound, making every movement gracefully quiet. Ideal for a moderate (Greek) foot. Pro Tip: When attaching Bunheads® ribbons and elastics to pointe shoes that have rose colored lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best. Suggested Fitting: For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your nearest Capezio retail store.
- Moderate toe box
- Rayon satin upper
- Moderate vamp, low sides
- Slight "U" shaped throat flatters the arch
- Low crown with narrowed and enhanced heel curve
- Stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Wide platform
- Anti-slip, rose colored interior lining
- Straight side seam, satin binding with cotton drawstring
- Thin leather outer sole
- #1 leather board shank, 1/2 skived to zero
- Full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the ball of the foot aids with traction to the floor
- Heat embossed Capezio® logo with style #, size, width and shank on outside
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with tapered toes
- Elastic and ribbons sold separately
- For smaller sizes please see non vat listing.