The Capezio Best-Selling Canvas Split-Sole Hanami Ballet Shoe
Childrens sizes. Glide freely across the studio floor in Hanami. This slip-on ballet shoe is made of high quality canvas material that stretches as if you're wearing nothing at all. The split-sole design eliminates bulk in the arch, provides maximum metatarsal protection, and allows the flattest platform to pivot on. What sets the Hanami apart from other ballet shoes is the patented technology that creates a seamless diamond gusset in the arch of the shoe. This means there is no harshly stitched line down the center that will interfere with how you point and flex. No drawstrings erase any worry of the ballet slipper coming undone. High caliber dancers swear by this slipper.
- Canvas constructed ballet shoe
- 4 way stretch canvas upper
- Split-sole with a streamlined fitting designed to reflect the contours of the foot
- Suede sole patches
- Polyester and cotton lining
- Extremely flat pleats
- No drawstring
- Pre-attached criss-cross elastics
- In order for the ball pad to have the correct placement, shoe should not be fit too big.
- Great for most widths of feet.
- This listing is for Child Large UK size 4.5 & below, currently held in colours listed only.
- Boxes are marked in Capezio sizes, Not UK Sizing.
These shoes are listed in Capezio size and then UK street shoe size.
You can go up 1 full UK street shoes size due to stretch material on upper.