The Bloch S0135 Demi Pointe shoe helps to build strength in the ballet dancer preparing for pointe work, by providing resistance to the foot when pointing.
IT IS ADVISED these shoes are fitted by a professional trained fitter. Do Not Purchase if unsure of your actual size.
We offer this FREE service at our store. CLICK THIS LINK to book - https://hulldanceshop.com/appointment-booking
These Demi Pointes have a curved box shaped like a full ballet pointe shoe but slightly softer and not intended to support the dancer en pointe
- The generous internal space of the box area allows the foot to be inserted deeply into the shoe
- The resistance of the leather sole ensures that maximum strength is gained from working in the Demi Pointe
- Satin Upper, Leather Outsole
- Ribbons are sold separately.
- Sizes are in Adult UK sizes.
- B=Medium, C=Wide, D=XWide.
These shoes are NOT Pointe Shoes and cannot to be used to go en-pointe as there are no shanks for support and the block does not have a flat platform like pointe shoes. These shoes are usually used to strengthen feet prior to going en-pointe.
These are street UK sized and do not need a professional fitting like pointe shoes do.