The Bloch S0135 Demi Pointe shoe helps to build strength in the ballet dancer preparing for pointe work, by providing resistance to the foot when pointing.
A curved box shaped like a full ballet pointe shoe but slightly softer and not intended to support the dancer en pointe
- The generous internal space of the box area allows the foot to be inserted deeply into the shoe
- The resistance of the leather sole ensures that maximum strength is gained from working in the Demi Pointe
- Satin Upper, Leather Outsole
- Ribbons are sold separately.
- Sizes are in Adult UK sizes.
- Widths A=Narrow, B=Medium, C=Wide, D=XWide.
These shoes are NOT Pointe Shoes and cannot to be used to go en-pointe as there are no shanks for support and the block does not have a flat platform like pointe shoes. These shoes are usually used to strengthen feet prior to going en-pointe.
These are street UK sized and do not need a professional fitting like pointe shoes do.