PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE A PROFESSIONALLY FITTED SHOE.
DO NOT ORDER UNLESS YOU KNOW YOUR STYLE, SIZE & WIDTH as these cannot be returned for any reason of fit or not needed, see our terms.
Aspiration is designed for dancers with more developed muscles in the feet and legs, providing stability and support with a wide box and medium shank. Intended for the advanced student dancer with highly flexible insteps and ankles, engineered to give the feeling of being elevated up out of the shoe and held away from the floor when en pointe.
- Medium strength shank has an extra board shortened under the metatarsal which provides stability and support, however this extra strength in the shank does not extend to the heel
- Shank allows the foot to arch at the ¾ point with the heel being able to bend away from the foot
- The platform is both high and wide to allow maximum balance when en pointe
- Deep U-shaped vamp, high-cut sides and wide box provide stability and support
- A paste
- Cotton drawstring
- For smaller sizes pre 6 and below see non vat size listing.
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately